Full-time, Health, Dental, 401k
Creative2 allows for significant flexibility when it comes to working from home. This position will be required to have a close connection with the Loudoun, VA community, and should be within striking distance for an occasional commute and in-person meeting in the area. Creative2 is a growing, tight-knit digital agency with primary hubs in Loudoun and Fredericksburg. We are passionate about strategic design, technology, and helping organizations prepare for the next economy. We specialize in building websites, apps, and interactive experiences that seamlessly integrate the digital and physical worlds. Most of our work is for large to mid-sized corporate clients and associations – along with a handful of non-profits and Christian ministries.
We are on the lookout for a full-time strategist who will work with Creative2 and its clients to develop content for social media platforms, blogs, and websites and support a variety of other marketing activities. The successful candidate should be very strong with written and verbal communication and have working knowledge of the latest trends, innovations, and best practices in content and social media marketing. Above all, we are looking for someone with a leadership mentality who also knows what it means to be part of a team – and who is excited to join a small company on its way to becoming a premier agency.
If the following is in your wheelhouse, you might be the guy or gal we’re after:
- You have a ton of experience with creating and publishing relevant and original content for social media, websites, and other digital platforms (I.e. social media posts, blog articles, images, videos, etc.).
- You feel comfortable creating and managing an editorial calendar to publish digital content for Creative2 and its clients.
- You have experience with analyzing and creating metrics reports on social media and website analytics.
- You would be excited to work with a multi-disciplined team, including marketers, designers, and developers, and support them with high-quality content.
- You feel comfortable managing multiple social media accounts at once, across various industries – including government, Fortune 500, and Christian non-profits.
- You are a creative thinker and have a working knowledge of the very latest social and content marketing best practices.
- You are an absolute killer when it comes to copywriting, proofreading, and editing.
- Not 100% required but a big plus if you have experience with the paid side of social and search (ads), as well as some graphic design and basic video editing chops.
Are we describing you? If so, apply for our Content Strategist position.