WHO WE ARE:
Creative2 is a growing, tight-knit digital agency with primary hubs in Fredericksburg and Loudoun, VA. We are passionate about strategic design, technology, and helping organizations prepare for the next economy.
We specialize in building websites, apps, and interactive experiences that seamlessly integrate the digital and physical worlds. Most of our work is for large to mid-sized corporate clients and associations – along with a handful of non-profits and Christian ministries.
FULL-TIME | FLEXIBLE LOCATION (US) | 401(k) | HEALTH INSURANCE | PAID TIME OFF
We’re on the lookout for a full-time developer with a solid history of work that blends modern tech and creative best practices – and who will enjoy strategic discussions with clients and internal staff.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Applicants should be proficient with front and backend development technologies; experience with WordPress is required and applicant will be responsible for converting design files into working WordPress themes. Applicant should also be familiar with Amazon Web Services and popular PHP frameworks (Laravel is a big plus).
We are looking for someone who puts an emphasis on attention to detail, is self-motivated, and is comfortable working and helping others succeed under tight deadlines for major initiatives. Above all, we are looking for someone with a leadership mentality who also knows what it means to be part of a team – and who is excited to join a small company on its way to becoming a premier agency.
The Full Stack Developer is expected to do the following:
– You have a history of working with Amazon Web Services
– You have experience with PHP frameworks, like Laravel
– You can coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff, project manager and client
– You understand the fine lines between developing award-winning solutions, work/life balance, and running an efficient, sustainable agency
– You are a creative and efficient problem solver
– You desire a long-term commitment with a small and growing agency
– You are passionate about developing award-winning solutions for some of the world’s most well-known brands
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field
– Proven work experience as a WordPress or general full-stack developer.
– Strong understanding of crawling, indexing and on-site web performance
– Experience with hosting platforms and domain registrars like Amazon Web Services and GoDaddy
– Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
– Attention to detail and experience with working alongside QA teams
– Ability to manage projects
– Good communication skills
JOB TYPE 📰
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
WORK LOCATION 💻
- Flexible Location (U.S.)
👇 Sound like you? We can’t wait to meet you! Drop your resume here.