Creative2 allows for significant flexibility when it comes to working from home.
Creative2 is a growing, tight-knit digital agency with primary hubs in Fredericksburg and Loudoun, VA. We are passionate about strategic design, technology, and helping organizations prepare for the next economy. We specialize in building websites, apps, and interactive experiences that seamlessly integrate the digital and physical worlds. Most of our work is for large to mid-sized corporate clients and associations – along with a handful of non-profits and Christian ministries.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Laravel Developer interested in taking on a challenging role with frequent growth opportunities.
Applicants should be proficient with front and backend development technologies, should be familiar with Amazon Web Services and popular PHP frameworks. We are looking for someone who puts an emphasis on attention to detail, is self-motivated, and is comfortable working under tight deadlines for major initiatives. The successful candidate may at times be asked to conduct virtual and in-person training for decision-makers at large organizations, and occasionally travel to support digital solutions at conferences.
Above all, we are looking for someone with a leadership mentality who also knows what it means to be part of a team – and who is excited to join a small company on its way to becoming a premier agency.
If the following is in your wheelhouse, you might be the guy or gal we’re after:
- You have a strong knowledge and experience with TALL stack (Tailwind CSS / Alpine JS / Laravel / Livewire).
- You are familiar with Amazon Web Services.
- You can lead the entire digital application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- You have solid conceptual and planning skills, including the ability to create pre-project schemas for discussion with end clients.
- You can coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff, project manager and client.
- You understand the challenges associated with modern creative and tech landscapes.
- You understand the fine lines between developing award-winning solutions, work/life balance, and running an efficient, sustainable agency.
- You continued education and awareness of modern best practices are naturally built into your life and workflow.
- You are a creative and efficient problem solver.
- You desire a long-term commitment with a small and growing agency.
- You are passionate about developing award-winning solutions for some of the world’s most well-known brands.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- TALL stack (TailwindCSS/AlpineJS/Laravel/Livewire): 1 year (Preferred)
- Laravel: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote (based in the United States)