Creative2 allows for significant flexibility when it comes to working from home. This position will be required to have a close connection with one of our primary hubs – in Fredericksburg, Leesburg, or Richmond. You should be within striking distance for an occasional commute to the offices there.
Creative2 is a Virginia-based digital agency passionate about strategic design, technology and helping organizations thrive in the digital economy. We specialize in building websites, apps, and interactive experiences that seamlessly integrate the digital and physical worlds. Most of our work is for large to mid-sized corporate clients and associations – along with a handful of non-profits and Christian ministries.
We’re on the lookout for a talented digital marketer with significant SEO/SEM experience – who is excited to wear multiple related hats with a small and growing agency. This will begin as a support role but is a good fit for someone who desires to grow into a leadership position.
Applicants should have experience working on large, metric-driven campaigns that incorporate a variety of disciplines. They should be comfortable helping clients identify key performance indicators and should be a master at setting expectations and communicating progress with stakeholders. They should be versatile with specific, historical success related to SEO, SEM and social community development. A major plus if a candidate has experience with media production, including photography and video. Above all, we are looking for someone with a leadership mentality who knows what it means to be part of a team – and who is excited to join a small company with plans to grow into one of Virginia’s premier agencies.
If the following is in your wheelhouse, you might be the guy or gal we’re after:
- You have previous experience or a strong desire to work with executive level client stakeholders to create and execute strategic plans (and accept the accountability that comes with this).
- You enjoy the science of marketing, understand the art of communication, and have high emotional intelligence.
- You understand the challenges associated with modern communication landscapes, and desire a long-term commitment helping Creative2 continue its development as one of Virginia’s top agencies.
- Continued education and awareness of modern best practices is naturally built into your life and workflow.
- You see the opportunities in working and growing with a small agency and don’t mind wearing multiple hats from time to time to help make the magic.
- You understand the fine lines between exceeding clients expectations, work/life balance and running an efficient, sustainable agency.
- You like the idea of occasionally traveling for client functions and also representing Creative2 at community events.
- You are passionate about regularly developing realistic goals with clients and knocking them out of the park.
- You are most passionate about SEO/SEM but don’t mind getting your hands dirty elsewhere as the team grows.
Are we describing you? If so, you might be perfect as our digital marketing manager.