WHO WE ARE:
Creative2 is a growing, tight-knit digital agency with primary hubs in Fredericksburg and Loudoun, VA. We are passionate about strategic design, technology, and helping organizations prepare for the next economy.
We specialize in building websites, apps, and interactive experiences that seamlessly integrate the digital and physical worlds. Most of our work is for large to mid-sized corporate clients and associations – along with a handful of non-profits and Christian ministries.
FULL-TIME | FLEXIBLE LOCATION (US) | 401(k) | HEALTH INSURANCE | PAID TIME OFF
We are in search of a Senior Marketing Strategist / Marketing Director who will take charge of helping Creative2 clients prepare for and execute strategies across the ever-changing marketing and digital landscapes.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The applicant must be proactive, solution-driven, and should have a deep understanding of metrics and audience insights. This position is for someone who is interested in leading teams, and who will feel at home in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
If the following is in your comfort zone, you might be the person we’re looking for:
– You are a detailed-driven person with experience and/or interest in managing projects for some of the world’s most well-known brands.
– While focused on marketing, you are interested and capable when it comes to general project management – including digital and creative.
– You can plan, implement, and coordinate end-to-end marketing and promotional campaigns (online and off).
– You are an excellent communicator – verbal and written, including giving video and in-person presentations to key stakeholders at large organizations.
– You have significant content development experience and can craft on-brand messaging for blog posts, case studies, email, social media, and advertising copy that targets various industries.
– You can develop, evaluate, and report on marketing metrics and related budgets.
– You have experience building teams and can effectively manage vendors across multiple marketing and communications disciplines.
– You can demonstrate experience running large budget ad campaigns on social and search, as well as organic expertise in both areas.
– You have experience with the sales process, including marketing funnels and automation.
JOB TYPE 📰
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Relative work experience (3+ years in digital marketing)
WORK LOCATION 💻
- Flexible Location (U.S.)
👇 Sound like you? We can’t wait to meet you! Drop your resume here.