Full-time, Health, Dental, 401k
Creative2 allows for significant flexibility when it comes to working from home. This position will be required to have a close connection with the Loudoun, VA community and should be within striking distance for an occasional commute to an in-person meeting there (post-COVID!).
Creative2 is a growing, tight-knit digital agency with primary hubs in Loudoun and Fredericksburg. We are passionate about strategic design, technology and helping organizations prepare for the next economy. We specialize in building websites, apps and interactive experiences that seamlessly integrate the digital and physical worlds. Most of our work is for large to mid-sized corporate clients and associations – along with a handful of non-profits and Christian ministries.
We’re on the lookout for a senior level designer (or someone with the right skillset who envisions themselves leading teams), with a strong digital background and a passion for strategic discussions with clients and internal staff.
Applicants should be capable of creating award-winning work and leading conceptual discussions that integrate design and technology best practices to tell cohesive stories.
They should be versatile in terms of branding and have experience with media production, including photography and video.
Above all, we are looking for someone with a leadership mentality who also knows what it means to be part of a team – and who is excited to join a small company on its way to becoming a premier agency.
If the following is in your wheelhouse, you might be the guy or gal we’re after:
- You have a strong desire to lead projects and accept the responsibility that comes with it.
- You thrive with communication, presentations and abstract thinking and will enjoy integrating multiple disciplines to help clients build creative solutions that enhance their objectives and brand.
- You understand the challenges associated with the modern creative and tech landscapes.
- You desire a long-term commitment and are passionate about helping Creative2 develop into a premier agency.
- Continued education and awareness of modern best practices are naturally built into your life and workflow.
- You see the opportunities in working and growing with a small agency and don’t mind wearing multiple hats from time to time to help make the magic.
- You understand the fine lines between developing award-winning creative solutions, work/life balance and running an efficient, sustainable agency.
- You like the idea of occasionally traveling and representing Creative2 at community events in Loudoun and the surrounding area.
- You are absolutely passionate about designing award-winning interfaces and brands.
Are we describing you? If so, apply for our Senior Designer position.