WHO WE ARE:
Creative2 is a growing, tight-knit digital agency with primary hubs in Fredericksburg and Loudoun, VA. We are passionate about strategic design, technology, and helping organizations prepare for the next economy.
We specialize in building websites, apps, and interactive experiences that seamlessly integrate the digital and physical worlds. Most of our work is for large to mid-sized corporate clients and associations – along with a handful of non-profits and Christian ministries.
FULL-TIME | FLEXIBLE LOCATION (US) | 401(k) | HEALTH INSURANCE | PAID TIME OFF
We are looking for a skilled WordPress Developer to implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
You should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, you can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
The WordPress Developer is expected to do the following:
– Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function
– Designing and building the website front-end
– Creating the website architecture
– Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration
– Generating WordPress themes and plugins
– Conducting website performance tests
– Troubleshooting content issues
– Conducting WordPress training with the client
– Monitoring the performance of the live website
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field
– Proven work experience as a WordPress or general full-stack developer.
– Strong understanding of crawling, indexing and on-site web performance
– Experience with hosting platforms and domain registrars like Amazon Web Services and GoDaddy
– Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
– Attention to detail and experience with working alongside QA teams
– Ability to manage projects
– Good communication skills
– Experience with TALL stack (Tailwind CSS / Alpine JS / Laravel / Livewire)
JOB TYPE 📰
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
WORK LOCATION 💻
- Flexible Location (U.S.)
👇 Sound like you? We can’t wait to meet you! Drop your resume here.